Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Show unread posts since last visit...  (Read 6164 times)

Offline larabee

• New Bee
Show unread posts since last visit...
« on: August 02, 2012, 11:49:02 pm »
Well, not sure what's not working.  Had to work a lot of kinks out after a virus in my machine.  However, what I can't seem to do any longer is "Show unread posts since last visit".  That used to make a list for me of all the new posts but now it's always empty.  If I look down the list of forums I see posts from "today" that should pop up in the query but no dice.  Anybody else having this issue?  It's been going on for a couple of weeks and basically makes Beemaster unworkable for me.  Boo..........?

Thanks,

Rene

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Show unread posts since last visit...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:09:14 am »
I am having the same problem. Not all of the time but but just recently it has happened a lot. I suspect the problem is with the site.

If you (anyone else) have noticed this please add a quick note.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline yockey5

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:43:49 am »
I am having problems getting the forums to load. I now have to refresh to get them up.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
We are aware,but Rob is away for a couple more days. Try cleaning out your cookies in your browsers and trying again.

Offline Wits End

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 06:42:02 pm »
Clearing your cache or your history works but you have to do it every time you visit. I'm using Opera by the way.
Jeff and Kellie Houston
Wits End Blueberry and Bee Farm
Greenwood Mississippi

Offline larabee

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 12:02:04 am »
I am having the loading issue as well.  The first time I click my bookmark it won't load...just tries and tries.  I have to click again and then it will load.  Last night, after posting this question, I logged out (I usually stay logged into this site).  Today, the unread posts listed for me.  Don't know if it's a fix or a coincidence.  We'll see tomorrow.

Ne

anything