ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

What is everyone doing outside today Spinoff from same title in GB. about bees

<< < (3/8) > >>

The15thMember:
Nice job, Phillip.  :smile: 

Yesterday, my family and I went to get a Christmas tree.  It was a really nice day, and we sat and talked with the grower for a while.  He asked me about my bees, since he knows someone else with bees, and he wanted to know how my sourwood flow was this year.  His trees were really nice; we're planning on going back there for a tree again next year.     

Ben Framed:
Thank you Reagan, The Christmas tree trip sounds like fun. Did the tree grower say if the other beekeeper had a good harvest? You know, the tree farm might be a good place to display some if your excess honey if office space allows and he is willing?

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on December 09, 2021, 02:40:27 pm ---Thank you Reagan, The Christmas tree trip sounds like fun. Did the tree grower say if the other beekeeper had a good harvest? You know, the tree farm might be a good place to display some if your excess honey if office space allows and he is willing?

--- End quote ---
He didn't say about the other beekeeper.  He didn't really have an office actually, just a barn.  It was a pretty low tech operation, but his prices were good as a result and like I said, his trees were really nice.  He claimed to have the prettiest trees in the whole county, and that's saying something around here, as North Carolina is the 2nd largest Christmas tree growing state in the nation. 

.30WCF:
Split a pile of wood today. Gonna split another pile tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acebird:
Don't split so much wood that the boat is out in the elements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version