ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

2021 Hunting Pics

<< < (13/13)

.30WCF:
I asked them that, but they said it can?t live in a dead host. Once the fox died, the virus would be dead in a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: .30WCF on December 14, 2021, 10:49:04 am ---I asked them that, but they said it can?t live in a dead host. Once the fox died, the virus would be dead in a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

You did right by asking that question.

I found the following article interesting as well as informing. Y'all might find it so as well..

https://www.thepamperedpup.com/how-do-dogs-get-rabies/

CoolBees:
Hunting in 2021 ...

So, in August, I was picking Blackberries (2 gallon pot) ...

... and I made breakfast ... pancakes, fresh blackberries, Vermont Maple syrup, fried eggs from my chickens. ...

And this is one of 2 visitors that showed up ...

He looks like a 4.5 yr old. He is about 80 yds away in this pic. (Picture is a still frame taken out of a video - then downsized to fit here). He then stopped on the other bank of the river, thought about his life and mis-deeds, and then swam across to my side. He ended up about 15 yds from me. .... I didn't care. I've killed plenty of black bears. I wasn't hunting that morning. But ... one more visitor is one more menu item ... I think he figured that out too ... he left in a hurry - shortly after.  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version