ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

Anyone here a pilot?

(1/4) > >>

buzz:
Hey guys!

I am going to be taking ground school this semester and hopefully become a pilot someday, so I was wondering... Is anyone on here a pilot??? Or does anyone have any tips for a newbie?

Horns Pure Honey:
My friend is a pilot and his dad teaches the coarses around here and offered me really cheap lessons. I was thinkn about it so maybe one day I will be one too, good luck, tell me how it goes!

melliphile:
I've been yearning to fly for a couple of years now, and am aiming toward powered paragliding or paragliding.  For about $10G youcan get your equipment and training to fly ppg even less for pg.  Purpotedly VERY safe, VERY fun.  Can't wait to try.  Some ski resorts offer it during the off season.   You may have to travel for training, but for me this seems the most feasible means by which to fly.

Understudy:
I am not a pilot, I just jump out of them.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Horns Pure Honey:
my mom used to skydive but she decided she better chill out a bit and act like a regular mom, lol, not many soccer moms skydive. I have been thinking about it lately and might learn to fly an plane and get my license for it then go and get one for a chopper, heard it is cheaper and easier this way. My old boss at my vocational school has 2 cessna airplanes one is a 1947 and the other is quite newer but dont remember its age, he is gunna take me up in them soon, later :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version