BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > EQUIPMENT USAGE, EXPERIMENTATION, HIVE PLANS, CONSTRUCTION TIPS AND TOOLS

Bushkill Bee Vac

<< < (19/21) > >>

trapperbob:
My last cutout convinced me I should have one of your vacs . I'm really excited lol it arrives tomorrow . Afraid I won't get to use it till next year but I can't wait.

mdax:
I dig my BushKill vac

I was thinking how awesome it could be as a "non lethal" tool for law enforcement; put the vac into blow mode, stick the hose through a window and flood a room with angry bees.   

Robo:
mdax,

Nice 8-framer.  Ilike the paint job.   How long is that hose, and where did you get it?

trapperbob:
I see in the pic of your vac Robo the vac has the muffler on it does it really dampen the sound very much or was it a waste of money?

mpickard:
Robo - Ridgid Tools has a 2-1/2" x 20ft locking Hose kit - VT2522, which is what it looks like mdax is using.  I bought one myself just for the bee-vac I'm building based on Bushkill's Bee Vac design.

*DISCLAIMER* I work for Emerson (don't know if I necessarily need to disclose that, but since Ridgid is an Emerson company... even though I am not involved with that division) comments are my own personal comments and not related to my employer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version