Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Women, I'll never understand them.  (Read 1684 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Women, I'll never understand them.
« on: March 31, 2017, 07:43:09 pm »
 Yesterday my wife said she would like to have a rabbit, so when she came home today I took her to the grill and showed her how nicely the rabbit was browning.

Now she won't even speak to me.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: Women, I'll never understand them.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 09:45:24 pm »
  G'day Wally. Was that the rabbit that had trouble hopping because  he always had one foot in his pocket for good luck  ? ?
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 10:27:50 pm »
No, Geoff, he was the one that had one foot in MY pocket for good luck.   :cool: :tongue:

Good to see you posting Geoff.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 12:03:33 am »
Sometimes there's just no pleasing 'em! :cheesy:
Neill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 08:02:11 am »
 :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 10:47:35 am »
that's why my wife won't let me get farm animals. she wants to make them into pets :shocked:. the one time my brother and I got a hog to raise . she would not eat pork for two years unless she saw the label from the store. then she would not eat any pork after she caught me puting labels on all the packs in the fridge :rolleyes:.

john

Online gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 11:15:38 am »
Divemaster
My wife is the same with our chickens.  She really liked the ideal of fresh, untill I butchered a few and then she couldn't eat them.  If a chicken gets sick, she will spend days hand feeding it trying to save it.  Her success rate is about one on the saving.  One time she stoped and ask a vet about treating a chicken and I think he sorta rolled his eyes at her when thinking of treating a $5 chicken with a $40 vet bill so at least he didn't take advantage of her.

I catch more heck over her worrying about stupid chickens.

I feel you.
gww

anything