Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How bees avoid bumping into  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Seeb

• House Bee

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
Re: How bees avoid bumping into
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 09:00:38 am »
If you have ever flown a plane, full scale or remote controlled, you know that it is more maneuverable at higher speeds.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 10:12:45 am »
This experiment though done with good intentions, was not a true and accurate test of the everyday life of a bee. The rigid obstacles were moving out of sync with cross fire winds of the fans. The bees had no way of gauging this totally unpredicted movement.

In nature things are more in harmony. The flowers are swayed by a breeze in a certain fashion as the breeze sways the flowers too and fro. The bees are a part of that moving air flow. Therefore having some sense of (feeling) for what is happening with that energy.
For example, have you ever watched closely when bees are feeding on open distributed pollen substitute? A large mass of bees can be hovering over while a breeze will suddenly swoop in. Every bee flying, will all in harmony, sway in unisons (with that breeze) not against it. This bees becomes a part of that living wind, moving with it. Every bee swaying too and fro as a single group, a single unit, causing no chaos for the entire Squadron. Just food for thought.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 11:56:48 am »
In nature things are more in harmony.

Good point