BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > DOWN UNDER BEEKEEPING

Wanted: copy of book Honey and Pollen Flora - Alan Clemson 1985

(1/3) > >>

TINTOOKI Dave:
Hi all, new member here, I have a botanical background, and have only been into beekeeping in the last 3 years, I?m looking for a copy of Alan Clemson?s Honey and Pollen Flora.  Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to part with.  Thanks in advance.

Ben Framed:
Welcome to Beemaster TINTOOKI Dave! I hope you find the book!

Phillip

BeeMaster2:
Welcome to Beemaster.
Hope you get it. We have a lot of members from Down under. Just a matter of time before the right member sees this.
Jim Altmiller

TINTOOKI Dave:
Thanks Ben and Beemaster2.  It?s hard to get so hopefully someone has a copy that is sitting idle and could be out to good use.  Cheers Dave

max2:
Hi Dave,

yes, I have a copy of " Honey and Pollen Flora" by Alan Clemson.

I also have " The Honey Flora of Qld" and the most up-to-date book on the theme " Honey and Pollen Flora of South-Eastern Australia"

They are attached to my left hand and are not for sale.

The " Honey and Pollen Fora of South-Eastern Australia" is still available - it is a 667page read with loads of great information.
Sadly, Australia has not invested much into research related to bees and we are well behind US publictaions on the subject.

I also have quite a few US books on the subject and consult them all.

I keep the Subject " What is flowering in Qld" reasonably up-to-date  - it maybe of some use to you if you are living in SE Qld or Northern NSW

Wish I could be of more help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version