ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES FORUM

How To Cook It Outdoors. What?s your Way?

<< < (2/4) > >>

.30WCF:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on December 06, 2021, 12:27:11 am ---I like that cinder block setup!  Cinder blocks are second in versatility only to duct tape!  :cheesy:

--- End quote ---
That was a fajitas on camp in the back yard nite. Later we did s?mores. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Framed:
Whole Catfish!

https://youtube.com/shorts/DyXBAVGK8B0?feature=share

Codetalker:
There are many ways to cook steaks outdoors, and the best method for you will depend on your personal preferences and the equipment that you have available. Here is one way to cook steaks outdoors:

Preheat a grill to high heat.
    Pat the steaks dry with paper towels and season them with your desired seasonings (salt, pepper, herbs, etc.)
    Place the steaks on the hot grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, longer for desired level of doneness.
    Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for about 5 minutes before serving.

This method will produce delicious juicy steaks with a nice char on the outside. As a recommendation, try cooking outside. You can also use a stovetop grill pan or a cast iron skillet to achieve similar results.

Michael Bush:
Hot coals are the best for any cooking.  A rocket stove is too hot, though if used indoors, it is a lot less smoky.  Cast iron and hot coals.

Lesgold:
Built a rocket stove a few years ago for a bit of fun.

Great for cooking a stir fry or searing a steak but as Michael said, too hot for a slow cook.

Most of my camp cooking is done on a stove that I made from an old gas cylinder. It?s outstanding for all types of cooking. As you can see from the photo, it is well used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version