ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > FARMING & COUNTRY LIFE

Baby Goats on the Way!

<< < (2/14) > >>

cao:
They are cute.  But, I'm just not a big fan of goats. :tongue:

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: cao on March 11, 2021, 04:23:21 pm ---They are cute.  But, I'm just not a big fan of goats. :tongue:

--- End quote ---
What!?  How can you not love goats?  They are such characters.  :grin:

Ben Framed:
Congratulations on your homestead progress! tell us about your others critters. Rabbits, Chickens, etc.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on March 15, 2021, 07:33:41 pm ---Congratulations on your homestead progress! tell us about your others critters. Rabbits, Chickens, etc.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Phillip.  But seriously, no one wants to hear more about the goats?!  *shakes head*  Why does everyone hate them?   :sad:  :cheesy:  We've got another batch of rabbits almost ready to butcher and both rabbit does rebred.  We've been feeding the rabbit organs to our cats lately, and they've been enjoying that.  The younger chickens are laying at full capacity and we're getting almost a dozen eggs a day.  My parents also fenced in the garden so the chickens can get some free range time when the trees leaf in.       

Ben Framed:
Sounds good! When I was a boy at home I use to sell eggs to the local country store. Made some good spending money for a kid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version