MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > FAMILY PHOTOS

my brother, the traveller

<< < (2/2)

Mici:
well i guess i see you in a month or so. i'm leaving to Italy, gonna learn german, Ahahahahahahha
also if anyone is interested in free lessons of french i'm willing to teach.
when you get home, you'll sound funny to your family, no one will understand a bit but you'll look cool for speaking a foreign language (i just hope you haven't really heard a frenchman or watched a french movie (hint:you'll actually speak Slovene))
 :-D

abejaruco:
Well, my brother was to London and came back. From sept 26 to dec 13. He has been working in a pharmacy. He is pharmacist, perhaps the youngest pharmacist on Spain (he is 22 y.o.) But English pharmacies are not like the Spanish one. In England my brother has been making photos, selling fairy, toilet paper...thats a supermarket :-D

I ask him about London. -London? New Delhi, Bagdad and Kinshasa.
-Kinshasa? -Yes, the capital of Congo.

He comes back to London in any days.

By the way, don´t you have a pharmacy over there, casually?  :-D
Here a pharmacy cost 3 millions €.

reinbeau:

--- Quote from: Mici on September 11, 2007, 07:35:37 pm ---well i guess i see you in a month or so. i'm leaving to Italy, gonna learn german, Ahahahahahahha
also if anyone is interested in free lessons of french i'm willing to teach.
when you get home, you'll sound funny to your family, no one will understand a bit but you'll look cool for speaking a foreign language (i just hope you haven't really heard a frenchman or watched a french movie (hint:you'll actually speak Slovene))
 :-D

--- End quote ---
Aw, for a moment I thought you were serious!  ;)  I want to dig out all the french I took in high school.  Four years of honors french, I was pretty good at it, but it was a long time ago, a very long time ago.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version