Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: THE HORTH WHITHPERER  (Read 2020 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
THE HORTH WHITHPERER
« on: December 10, 2015, 10:46:31 pm »
If you don't laugh out loud at this, you're just not trying!!

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse. His buddy asks, 'How will I recognize him?'
'That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment.'
So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse. 'A female horth.' So he shows him a prized filly. 'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth'?
So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over. 'Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth'? So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears. 'Nith earzth, can I see her mouf'?
The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth. 'Nice mouf, can I see her bleep'?
Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can into the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.
The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing. 'Perhapth I should rephrathe that. Can I thee her run awound a widdlebit'?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Re: THE HORTH WHITHPERER
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 08:20:02 pm »
 :shocked:   :wink:
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 07:50:51 am »
 :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 01:55:06 pm »
I'm slow  :oops:  took me a while to figger out the bleep.
 :shocked: :tongue:

"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 02:33:51 pm »
Trot on over here, Dallas, and I'll explain it.   :cool:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 03:29:35 pm »
Ya, ya, I got it.  i just said I was SLOW :cool:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:32:56 pm »
Took me two days to get it, too...
I couldn't make anything out of gallop or canter.  :embarassed:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 09:46:47 pm »
Count me in also. I woke up this morning and read it again (and got it) and had to bite my tungue to keep from laughing hard waking up my wife.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 11:14:09 pm »
 :cool:
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts