Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: He's definitely muslim  (Read 2121 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
He's definitely muslim
« on: November 24, 2015, 01:35:39 pm »
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline mikecva

• Field Bee
Re: He's definitely muslim
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 02:38:09 pm »
 :cry:
Listen to others but make your own decisions. That way you own the results.
Please remember to read labels.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 06:13:17 pm »
 That's deadly serious.  But curiuous, ain't it?  In fact he doesn't trust civilians with guns, either. 
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 07:32:23 pm »
 :sad:
Too true.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:29:41 am »
I don't understand his logic on many things. Especially this one. :sad:
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 12:55:44 am »
The US military has historically not allowed enlisted to be armed while on base for as long as I can remember.  (See the Beirut Bombing, see Fort Hood).
This is not a decision by Obama, but a tradition for years in the military.  I don't understand it, but they do it.
Here at Wright Patterson AFB the military are protected by lightly armed private security. 

I think base protection will eventually change.  Here in the states and abroad.

I don't think BO is a muslim, I think he is a devout communist.  He can't stand the greatness of America.  Sadly he was elected twice.  AND, he had attempted to transform America as he promised.  Shame on the people who voted for him and his kind.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 02:31:50 am »
Doesn't really matter is he's a Muslim.  His desire sems to be to destroy America.  Whethe he's a Conmmunist, anarchist  or Democrat or whatever, the result is the same.  He is a master at confusing the populace, just as Hitler and others were.  There were legitimate grievances ofthe German pepole, for exampLe, which Hitler exploited.  There are a lot of legitimate grievances of the Arabs/Muslims, which are being exploited by some very brilliant "leaders" to help destroy the west.  One of the chinks in our armour is our prpopensity to "help the dowtrodden".
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 10:46:55 am »
Hey J, I think he can't help but be a muslim, his daddy was. Muslims don't allow their offsprings to be anything else.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:02 pm »
Once a muslim, always a muslim. If a muslim knows you converted they are required to kill you.
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything