Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Where do I begin to tell the story of the month that it has been  (Read 1729 times)

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
  • My Bible is living with bee energy one desire
Where do I begin to tell the story of the month that it has been
« on: September 07, 2019, 04:29:11 am »
More than Dorian more than Bumphus toads sucking bees straight from the tap.
How about 8 weeks of me broken rib diharrea was bacterial infection bad gallbladder bad pancreas

Our first hurricane right off our beach Jensen Port st Lucie Stuart- it stops to laugh and make my wife nervous while I?m recovering from surgeries.
Her name is Trina and my daughter Kendal pulled man like duty readying the property.
God has used this time to ask if do indeed appreciate being here - hand up YES!!!!

Anyway I walk out back and I?ve lost those 2 hives but one out of remainnng 2 had bumphus toads playing hopscotch on each other to suck my babies out. I changed that quick with a slight main block rotation
Hi!!! Good to see Y?all again!!
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Then all else falls in line
It?s up to me

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Where do I begin to tell the story of the month that it has been
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 08:48:43 am »
That is really ruff Salty. I hope you are feeling better now.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 09:20:52 am »
Quoting Salty
?God has used this time to ask if do indeed appreciate being here - hand up YES!!!!?

God does care.
Romans 5:3-5 King James Version
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Matthew 28:20 King James Version
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Glad you are back Salty.
Phillip
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:39:29 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 11:29:59 am »
Salty, heal up, recover, make more videos!! 

BTW what a bumphus toad, is that a new invasive toad in Fl?
Blessings

Van
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 03:54:37 pm »
 Probably means a Bufo toad, AKA cane toad, imported and has poison glands, very bad for cats and dogs.
Fools argue; wise men discuss.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 05:46:29 pm »
Ben
Thankyou
My depression had epiphany with surgery  nurse as she held my hands in post op, my body kept ?choking? my surgery spots to the point I couldn?t breathe. She demanded I calm down but had no idea she was holding a decision maker at origin - either I let this pain kill me (that rib was poking my lung and the swelling was too much? or settle down and want to live . Live past the depression - these physical issues. She knew after I calmed down that she experienced helping a man find hope and body being cured. I?m patient know through hope.
Sometimes I do a daily Bible pick up for a verse 
I read isiah 45/9 today. I received righteousness from above and salvation from the earth

Thank you
It?s up to me

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
    • Deep Creek Apiaries and the Hive Shop
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 07:47:05 pm »
We often question why these things happen to us.  I was very athletic and loved the outdoors, hunting, fishing, backpacking, mountain biking.  Lost my left leg in a boating accident.

It is not personal, I have learned.  All mankind lives under a curse because of the fall; we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  Suffering is fairly randomly distributed but we all experience it in one form or another.  I've never met a person that did not suffer.

Our hope in Christ is the life of the world to come, in which there will be no more crying, no more pain, and God will wipe every tear from our eyes.

In the meantime we fight the good fight.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 12:19:57 am »
Salty this is a true story. The Following Took Pl., November 2014.
Yesterday I looked out of the south washroom window and there was a large buck on the other side of the fence eating fescue not more than 35 yards away.  It was 8?F and the sun had not yet risen and peered over the trees. Frost was extra heavy It looked like a winter wonder land....The old boy was a big one! He had a nice heavy antler, five points on his right side. The left side antler was missing, gone. I was watching him thinking, (that is strange, they don?t shed this early). He took a step and his left leg was dangling and useless. I don?t know if he had a shoulder injury or a leg injury. With every breath I could see fogyish steam coming from his nostrils with the warm moist air of his life?s body breathing out and hitting  the frigid cold air of the morning..... I was home because I had had a traumatic injury from an accident. My back had been broken in two places. My right leg femur bone was broken completely into. All of my chest bones were broken, and every breath was pain and agony, along with a fractured left ankle. I Could barely make it out of my hospital bed which was in our living area, being a central location in our home. . Every move that I would make was pure pain and torture from head to foot, there was no relief this day as my doctor was not a pain med hander outer and I was in such tremendous pain and had to make a 10 day supply of pain medication last 30 days in-between prescriptions. What pain medication I had, had to rationed.  I had great sympathy for this beautiful creature of God. Watching him, I figured that perhaps he might have been hit by a car on his left side. It was 8 degrees and the shadows were still lurking, as the sun was slowly climbing to clear the treetops that early, frozen frosty aired morning. I just watched him for a while. He slowly made his way, a painful step at a time, stopping to take a a bite of cold frozen frost covered grass, breathing hard, chewing his bite and then maybe another step and so on, making his way to sage just a few feet ahead..... As the sun was peeking over the trees and touched his back, as he had just reached the edge of the Sage, he just seemed not have the determination to take another step or go any further being content to just lay down. He laid there all day, as I would check on him from time to time as I had to make my way  to this wash room from time to time. He would still be laying there, soaking up the rays of the sun. I could understand the similarities that he and I shared. I could understand wanting to lay there all day and not move because of the tremendous pain. I thought of the way things were in  the beginning,  before The curse of sin; did the animals suffer? I think they did not suffer before WE sinned. God had placed us in a truly perfect environment. Now because of sin, we suffer and have pain, but not only do we suffer and experience pain but the creatures of God also suffer. We must have brought this pain and suffering on them as well as ourselves when we sinned? I do not know the answer to this, but I do know that the Bible says that one day the lion will lay down with the lamb!!! There will be no more heartache, no more pain, no suffering, blindness, no more lame, no more sickness or death because the former things will be passed away! And as our brother Michael said , God HIMSELF, will wipe away our tears. And brother Salty, when God does something he does it right !!  What a awesome wonderful forgiving God we serve to love us enough to send his son to REDEEM us back unto himself!! To pay the price of sin that we brought upon ourselves, from sin and certain eternal death and destruction, and separation from him forever..
He really loves us..... Oh what a God! Oh what a Savior!
Phillip
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 12:55:56 am by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2019, 02:38:07 am »
You?ve seen me rise and fall so here?s what I wrote on face book yesterday
Ben/ You know I?ve got humor -
I remembered my threat To God it like it was only yesterday .
I said , ?Hey God, I?m fixing to do my own thing?
Last I heard was, ?here peter, hold my beer!!? Now 6 weeks I awake from coma , broken rib falling : kicked off a bucket / compressed vertebrae, C-Def biological virus in tummy/removed gall bladder / infected stone in my pancreas / Hurricane sails by in case I dream of an ocean escape.
 NEXTS ONES ON ME BIG FELLA😘👋😇
It?s up to me

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 08:13:03 am »
Father Michael you?re welcome to use my anecdote :grin:
It?s up to me

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 10:05:49 am »
Glad you are doing better. Can?t keep a KY boy down. Great story Ben.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 10:13:03 am »
You?ve seen me rise and fall so here?s what I wrote on face book yesterday
Ben/ You know I?ve got humor -
I remembered my threat To God it like it was only yesterday .
I said , ?Hey God, I?m fixing to do my own thing?
Last I heard was, ?here peter, hold my beer!!? Now 6 weeks I awake from coma , broken rib falling : kicked off a bucket / compressed vertebrae, C-Def biological virus in tummy/removed gall bladder / infected stone in my pancreas / Hurricane sails by in case I dream of an ocean escape.
 NEXTS ONES ON ME BIG FELLA😘👋😇

God is generous with Grace and Mercy Brother Salty.  If we approach him with truth and sincerity as the thief of the cross did for example, and honestly and sincerely seek his forgiveness he is faithful and just to forgive us from ALL sin and wash our souls as white and clean from the stains and blemishes of sin. He and he alone is the way to God The Father, and He and He alone has the power to cleanse and forgive us from sin in our lives and it?s stains upon our souls and free us from the bondage of sin. He has made the way to free us from the burden and chains that had shackled us, through his Holy Son, Jesus Christ and through Jesus, we are set free from the curse of sin! All we have to do is humbly call upon The Name of The Lord and we Shall be saved!!  Just as the thief on the cross did!!
Phillip

May I add, Saul of Tarsus was probably the most SPIRITUAL bi-polar man who ever lived. He went from being the Chief hater and persecutor of Christians to becoming the most important preacher of Christ and brother Paul was no fool but was educated by The Courts  of Gamaliel.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:37:51 am by Ben Framed »

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2019, 12:08:48 am »
Paul?s father was a Pharisee, Paul also was Pharisee and a citizen of Rome.  Highly educated he was.  Roman citizenship offered special privileges.  Paul could speak Roman, Greek and Hebrew,  originally Paul was like an apostle bounty hunter wanting to kill or jail Mathew, Mark, Luke, John and others.  Jesus in spirit, after his death talked with Paul and Paul was reborn.  Then Paul became a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus.  Paul never met Jesus in the flesh.

Paul?s letters are the only authenticated letters and he wrote almost half the New Testament.  We have signed documents from Paul.  We have no official documents from Mathew, Mark, John.  The earliest letters from John date to 90-110 years AD and are not written by John, he was killed so the real author of John is not known.  Mathew letters arose about 30 years AD and again not signed real author unknown.

The author of Acts is attributed to Paul.  However the words in acts are not that of Paul?s typical writing, not even close.  There is some medical terms used in Acts suggesting Luke might by the real author instead of Paul.  The true author of Acts is debated to this day.  I could go on and on about unknown authorship in the New Testament.  Inspired by the Father so all is OK.

I just adore the writing of Paul.

The death of Paul is debated to this day: half believe  Paul was beheaded by Nero and half believe Paul escaped to the country side and was never heard from again.

Blessings
Van
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:20:33 am by van from Arkansas »
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 01:29:23 am »
Paul tells his story in Acts 26 and a beautiful story it is!!

Let me add that I have never heard anyone, read this story with anymore clarity or beauty than Dr J Vernon Mcgee, now deceased 31 years. If you are intreated simply touch the arrow beneath Dr McGees picture. Even if you are not a believer the literary beauty should still interest. The reading Starts at 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

https://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/listen/acts-261-28-609312.html
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:06:12 am by Ben Framed »

Offline saltybluegrass

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2019, 07:42:45 am »
What a beautiful beautiful thread
It?s up to me

Offline FatherMichael

• House Bee
    • Deep Creek Apiaries and the Hive Shop
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 05:54:37 pm »
Amen, Ben.

Thank you.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 08:39:02 pm »
Spot on Mr. Ben, good video.  I always thought Paul being so educated, determined, connected,,,, well it was easy for me to understand why Jesus chose Paul.  Paul was whipped 40 less 1 three times, 3 shipwrecks, jailed, I forgot how many times and stoned to death or so near to death as his evil doers thought he was dead.  Are there words to describe the determination, the lack of fear, the faith of Paul?  And we have his original letters, signed letters.

Van

anything