Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Colony Collapse Disorder  (Read 11311 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Colony Collapse Disorder
« on: February 28, 2007, 08:04:27 am »
This topic is hot and sad to every Beekeeper. I think it deserves its own Forum as soon as possible.

Here I hope we can do several things:

1) List incidences that you cannot explain otherwise except for CCD.
2) Give actual numbers of hive losses, including what treatments you made for Wintering, etc.
3) Give us an idea of your experience and if you have ever had similar unexplained situations
4) Tell us how this effects your beeyard, your future of beekeeping.
5) what do you think this is, why now - what reasons (whether man made or natural)
6) what is the honeybee future - is this cyclical, pecticidical. environmental, planetary changes.

There are A few ideas, don't stick to a pattern, just let us know all you can about the problem, especially through your own situations,
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.