Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Long way to go :)  (Read 1833 times)

Offline BadMoonRising

• New Bee
Long way to go :)
« on: October 21, 2014, 08:41:23 pm »
Just a quick intro. We are looking for some property to finally have some room to live. One of the many ideas I really am interested in is honey bees. It will be at least a year if not two before I actually begin, but I want to begin to do my research and begin to learn now.
I have been lurking a short time and am hoping to pick everyone's brain over the next few months! :)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Long way to go :)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:14:34 pm »
welcome.  there's tons on here, links to other info, and don't forget the FB companion site.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 02:07:05 am »
See that box up there that says Search? That is your gateway to everything this site has to offer. Just be sure to be on the homepage when you use it.
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:39:56 am »
Welcome, this website has a wealth of information on it.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 08:20:41 am »
Welcome to the bee forum, it's a great place to help you get started!   :bee:

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 10:12:47 am »
Sounds like your getting off to a good start! Always good to have a little knowledge stored away when the bees arrive!

Unfortunately, that knowledge also makes waiting to get them harder and harder!!    :-D
   Welcome!
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

anything