Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: This is on John Clayton.Facebook page. The founder of Beemaster  (Read 592 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
This is on John Clayton.Facebook page. The founder of Beemaster
« on: January 07, 2024, 07:14:17 am »
I know John spent a lot of time in the coffee House.  During the prehistoric days Of Beemaster.. I talked to his wife several times on Vantrillo.
Quote from John Clayton
Regrettably with a smashed heart. I need to share the passing of my wife Tracey. 1962 to 2024.  she was never one for having her photo taken, but I snuck a few over the years and I?ll post them shortly for everyone to share. God bless you all 

Sorry for your lost John..

😭 Jim134
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:15:32 am by BeeMaster2 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: This is on John Clayton.Facebook page. The founder of Beemaster
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 08:13:34 am »
Jim,
A thanks for posting this. I made a couple of changes to eliminate confusion.

Rest in peace Tracy.

Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 11:04:59 am »
I have never talked to Mr Clayton personally. I have much appreciation for his founding and development of Beemaster, along with the quality of the wise foundation he placed in it.
It's never easy losing a loved one, (and for Mr Clayton), I feel for him regarding 'his' loss of Mrs Clayton, his lifelong friend and companion, his mate. He and his family will be in my prayers as he faces this difficult experience during this sad time of his life.
If you read this, 'God Bless You' and 'your family' Mr Clayton.

Sincerely,

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 11:25:00 am »
Jim, thanks for posting this.   She had not been well for some time but that kind of loss never comes easy no matter what.  I am glad you were able to stay in touch with him because I often wondered how he was doing after he stopped his cooking videos.

Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 12:48:04 pm »
How sad.  I didn't know Mr. Clayton either, but my condolences to him and his family.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Terri Yaki

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 01:36:28 pm »
I don't know anybody here but I give my condolences to John and his family.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 10:45:07 am »
Those who haven't met John have missed out on a great event. John, I feel for you, my friend.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything