Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Spot for thank you?  (Read 2543 times)

Offline flyboy

• House Bee
Spot for thank you?
« on: June 20, 2014, 12:48:19 pm »
This is a wonderful forum. A hats off to the admin for making it that way. PPL are very helpful and nice easy conversation with great answers.  A great spot to get help and to help.

I wonder if it is possible to add a thank you button to thank posters who ask a great question or give a great comment or answer?
Cheers
Al
First packages - 2 queens and bees May 17 2014 - doing well

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Spot for thank you?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:48:47 pm »
 :goodpost: :beemaster:

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Spot for thank you?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 12:34:24 am »
Thanks for the kind words - we have a membership and equally wonderful admin team to support our forum. As far as the THANK YOU BUTTON - we will eventually migrate to the newer version of the forum software, I know there are many features built-in that may make that easier to do. The newer forum software programs are very "social network" oriented, although many seem cluttered and I think a lot of those features get in the way of how the forum should run. Thank you for the suggestion and I too would love a BEST OF POST section - a Wiki-Beekeepia of sorts (copy-write pending - lol) for the posts that just answer the questions people most ask. Thanks.

Beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.