Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Biker bullying.  (Read 1369 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Biker bullying.
« on: June 29, 2016, 07:34:23 pm »
There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, troublemaking biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.
?Well, whatcha gonna do about it?? he says, menacingly, as I suddenly burst into tears.
?Oh, come on, man,? the biker says, ?I didn?t think you?d CRY. I can?t stand to see a man crying, ?This is the worst day of my life,? I say. ?I?m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don?t have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me.?
?So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you, you jackass, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how?s your day going.

Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Biker bullying.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 03:01:12 pm »
 :grin:
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything