Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Michigan voter fraud exposed.  (Read 3835 times)

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« on: November 06, 2020, 07:11:20 pm »
Fraud exposed in ?computer glitch? that counted Trump votes as Biden votes in a republican strong hold. Manual count showed 5000 Trump votes were counted as Biden votes. The same program was used in 47, as reported on Sean Hannity, counties in Michigan.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2020/november/a-mess-in-michigan-computer-glitch-in-program-used-in-32-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Super Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Michigan voter fraud exposed.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 09:17:22 pm »
Fraud exposed in ?computer glitch? that counted Trump votes as Biden votes in a republican strong hold. Manual count showed 5000 Trump votes were counted as Biden votes. The same program was used in 47, as reported on Sean Hannity, counties in Michigan.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2020/november/a-mess-in-michigan-computer-glitch-in-program-used-in-32-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

Jim Altmiller
Jim, you're clutching at straws, it's not going to happen! :wink: It will eventually fade away as will the GT.  and good riddance. He's probably heading for the nearest crazy golf course, rather appropriate I would say :grin: :cheesy: :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 12:46:32 am »
If the Democrats and the media have their way it will fade away, just like every other major felony they commit.
I hope for the sake of the future of our country, this is throughly investigated and people go to jail to help stop it in the future.
Jim Altmiller

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 02:46:55 am »
This reporter from South America is pleading to us here in America: Stop the fraud! He reports the world is looking to America as the last hope of freedom for all the rest of the world. He says they did similar things in some South American Countries. When the popular candidates were leading in the elections there, they, in some states, of some of those countries, also stopped counting right in the middle of tallying the vote on TV, coming back mysteriously with a different momentum. This reporter from Brazil makes some good points.
It does take patience because of his lack of language translated vocabulary.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 12:16:03 pm by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 04:49:02 am »
Other commentary from this hemisphere,

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6207282272001

Andrew Bolt is a very conservative personality here who greatly supports Trump and his style and leaning of politics.

So is ?the world? looking to America to stop the fraud?

No

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 06:30:18 am »
Milo,
I want the opposite. We need Trump to expose the election fraud that is going on in this country. He is probably the only person we can trust to do it.
The Democrats will do anything to win. They have no conscience. They just want to destroy US like they are doing in South America.
Jim Altmiller

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 09:30:06 am »
Other commentary from this hemisphere,

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6207282272001

Andrew Bolt is a very conservative personality here who greatly supports Trump and his style and leaning of politics.

So is ?the world? looking to America to stop the fraud?

No

I do not know Andrew Bolt nor have I heard of him, as I do not know if the following is true or false but the word we have been getting by some avenues is your Government has already silenced many true conservatives who do not fall in line, and is in the process of silencing other conservatives and their points of view. Including arresting a pregnant women, in front of her small children, INSIDE of her own home for a Facebook post seen by your government as out of line, while she was preparing to go for an ultrasound? Is this true? 

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Skeggley

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 11:20:27 am »
Yes it is true Phillip.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/sep/02/three-men-arrested-ahead-of-planned-anti-lockdown-protest-in-victoria
Personally I have no sympathy for the woman whatsoever, a line was drawn in the sand by the state for the benefit of the entire country and she crossed it.
Victoria has now only 8 active COVID cases and are coming out of lock down which means our border here in the West will now finally come down soon.
With a united cause the majority of my fellow countrymen and women have been working together and now our country is nearly COVID Free with travel restrictions within the country, and other COVID free country?s such as New Zealand, will be a thing of the past unless another self righteous clown decides they know better and undoes all the sacrifices and hard work the rest of us habe done.
Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate, from what I?m seeing and hearing it appears a pretty sad state of affairs over there, hopefully you?ll all find a way to work together again and be United again and work towards a better future.
Good luck.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 11:55:59 am »
> Before being concerned about the deflective bs propaganda circulating about other country?s worry about your own backyard mate, from what I?m seeing and hearing it appears a pretty sad state of affairs over there, hopefully you?ll all find a way to work together again and be United again and work towards a better future.
Good luck.<

That is exactly what I could have suggested in regards to Bolts article as reported by Milo  Thanks for the good luck wishes and congratulations on defeating the corona virus along with yoru gained liberty. Wishing you the same good luck with no more corona cases. Good luck 🍀

.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 12:18:18 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 03:52:23 pm »
I do not know Andrew Bolt nor have I heard of him, as I do not know if the following is true or false but the word we have been getting by some avenues is your Government has already silenced many true conservatives who do not fall in line, and is in the process of silencing other conservatives and their points of view. Including arresting a pregnant women, in front of her small children, INSIDE of her own home for a Facebook post seen by your government as out of line, while she was preparing to go for an ultrasound? Is this true?

To put it in perspective Andrew Bolt is almost the Australian equivalent of Tucker Carlson.

No the conservative government we have is not in the process of silencing other conservatives.

And yes she was arrested, in her own home, shock horror! For breaching the law.

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 03:57:21 pm »
Edit to remove statement, I misread the intent
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 04:10:29 pm by Milo »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 05:14:32 pm »
>To put it in perspective Andrew Bolt is almost the Australian equivalent of Tucker Carlson.

No the conservative government we have is not in the process of silencing other conservatives.

And yes she was arrested, in her own home, shock horror! For breaching the law.<

Milo, I have heard at least a couple reports from sky news just recently. Mr Bolt may have been one of the reporters that I watched. I am not sure, I will look back and see. The couple of news reports that I did watch were good and fairly accurate in my opinion. Also, I did reply to your reply here at the coffeehouse, about the foreign reporter from South America who was here, covering the election. Just for clarification and information, he was actually boots on the ground In Pennsylvania, and an eye witness to what was happening there. I highlighted briefly what he had to say. Which I think is reasonable. Thought Mr Bolt may not agree. In my country Mr Bolt would have a right to his opinion even though he gave if from thousands of miles away. As far as I know he did not go to Pennsylvania, therefore certainly he was not an eye witness as the reporter from South America was.  If you notice I did not say either of you should mind his own business as Skeg put it to me "tend to your own backyard." Nor did I say suggest that to you either. Your opinion is welcome in my opinion.

Now since you have again brought up the pregnant woman's case, (which I was invited to mind my own business about), I will once again respond. I reserve that right to respond. I watched the recorded video and report of the pregnant Mother being arrested in her home on another source, thought it has been a while. For Skegs sake I again remind you, he politely suggested I mind my own business when it comes to OZ, a habit that I had already put into place from the start, without his asking. If you look closely to your Downunder heading I rarely reply or say much there as It is for you fellows there to enjoy without my input or butting in. (Minding my own business). However,

Since you have brought this up the again, I will ask what law did she break? I Know nothing about your laws there. Did she go out of her home illegally? Was she seen out gathering a group in an unlawfully unobtrusive manner? From what I understood she simply did not agree with a mandate there and wanted to speak of her mind and opinion about the matter, and did so on facebook? Possibly suggesting to having a peaceful protest, and said as much on Facebook. Is this true? I am curious to the letter of law and am again asking since this has once again been brought up. If you do not want to talk of this any further you can also tell me to mind my own business. lol   

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 06:03:08 pm »
My understanding is she was charged with incitement

In Victoria, pursuant to section 321G of Victoria's Crimes Act, where a person incites any other person to pursue conduct that will involve the commission of an offence, if it is acted on in accordance with the intention of the inciter, the inciter is guilty of an offence.

How it sort of works;

I?m online organising a peaceful protest, I say to the others that if other people turn up in opposition to our protest and protest our point of view, we should beat them to a bloody pulp (and it sort of has to  happen, the assault that is).

That is incitement and a breach of Victorian Law

The police took the evidence they had to a Judge and requested a warrant for her arrest. The judge on the weight of the evidence provided granted the request

In this case she was going to breach Victorian health law. The state of Victoria has a constitutional right to make laws for the state of Victoria. One is the Health act which grants the power to the secretary of the department of health to make decisions like the restriction of movement and the wearing of masks during this pandemic.

She could very well undertake peaceful protest about the current restrictions. She would be limited in how far she could travel to do so and would have to wear a mask, but she allegedly chose to incite others to breach the current restrictions (which are Law because the Health act makes it so).

She was arrested and has been granted bail

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 06:15:13 pm »
Thanks Milo for taking the time to explain. Inciting is illegal here also. It would have been good if our authorities in some of the Cities here in America were as though as you at enforcing that law. 

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 07:26:41 am »
Milo,
We call that infringement on our first amendment. That is a scary law. Between that and your gun laws, sounds like your government has is out of control.
Jim Altmiller

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2020, 10:29:49 am »
If this is true then it explains what has happened not only here but South America. Maybe other countries as well!

Offline Milo

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 03:20:59 pm »
Milo,
We call that infringement on our first amendment. That is a scary law. Between that and your gun laws, sounds like your government has is out of control.
Jim Altmiller

Ah no, our government is not out of control.

While similar to the US our system allows for freedom of speech without allowing for things like hate filled vitriol or racial and religious discrimination to be freely expressed without consequence.

And on gun laws, well I own multiple high powered firearms. I don?t own a semi-automatic firearm, but I could under a class C license.

We also don?t have the mass shootings that the US has.

I could go on Mate but I think it would be an uncomfortable discussion. Let?s leave it there.

Offline Ralphee

• House Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2020, 12:33:57 am »
I just want to wander past and point out that what we know, we know by others telling us - what i am trying to say here is that we listen to people like Andrew Bolt (personally he is too extreme and one sided for me, although he says a lot of things that make a lot of sense!) and we listen to the news and we read the news papers etc, but who has control over what is shown?
Who has control over the version or interpretation of that news? I bet we can all find examples of extremely biased reporting without trying too hard.
Take the women in Victoria that was arrested - if all you saw was the news on channel 9 you would go out and start a protest for her! But if you look into it you discover she is not some angel that is being attacked. The police that handled that were actually really really good (take emotion out of it and watch it again). Also remember that we do not have the American version of freedom of speech here is Aus - you can get away with a *lot* but there are restrictions, inciting violence is an example and is what she was basically doing here.
And don't start the gun debate, i own guns and i think we have it right here in Aus, but thats my opinion and neither my, or your, opinions will change either countries laws, we are just a bee community!

Now - back to the voter fraud!!
How crazy is it about to get now? is this likely to start protests or riots (hopefully not), can the courts sort it out?
Who else wishes that it was a landslide win and not such a close call (either way, just have a very clear winner)?

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 12:51:31 am »
If this detailed report is true (along with dates and names), Could it be the reason President Trump is not following the advice of some news casters and opposing views at home or abroad? I do not know. Nor do I know if it is true or not, as I have not taken the time to research the retired Three Star General in the interview. I suppose we will see.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/radio/audio/brannon-howse-november-4-2020

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 12:58:04 am »
I just want to wander past and point out that what we know, we know by others telling us - what i am trying to say here is that we listen to people like Andrew Bolt (personally he is too extreme and one sided for me, although he says a lot of things that make a lot of sense!) and we listen to the news and we read the news papers etc, but who has control over what is shown?
Who has control over the version or interpretation of that news? I bet we can all find examples of extremely biased reporting without trying too hard.
Take the women in Victoria that was arrested - if all you saw was the news on channel 9 you would go out and start a protest for her! But if you look into it you discover she is not some angel that is being attacked. The police that handled that were actually really really good (take emotion out of it and watch it again). Also remember that we do not have the American version of freedom of speech here is Aus - you can get away with a *lot* but there are restrictions, inciting violence is an example and is what she was basically doing here.
And don't start the gun debate, i own guns and i think we have it right here in Aus, but thats my opinion and neither my, or your, opinions will change either countries laws, we are just a bee community!

Now - back to the voter fraud!!
How crazy is it about to get now? is this likely to start protests or riots (hopefully not), can the courts sort it out?
Who else wishes that it was a landslide win and not such a close call (either way, just have a very clear winner)?

Good post Ralphee....