Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greater  (Read 2552 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Greater
« on: June 28, 2017, 01:20:29 am »
I don't watch a lot of movies it this, Greater, is a good one.  It is about Brandon who want to play for the Arizona Razorbacks and had to do it as a walk on.
I don't know how old it is but it is worth watching.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: Greater
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 04:21:45 pm »
I think you'll find the Razorbacks in Arkansas.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 04:23:55 pm »
I'm sure you knew that.  Not being critical.  I'm just compulsive that way.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 07:41:14 am »
Dallas,
Just getting old. Just typing away and out came Arizona.  :angry:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 11:11:06 am »
Blame it on auto-correct or autotype or whatever.  Wife was dictating a message into her phone about restaurant having "a seating" at 7 and another at 7:30 and it came out that restaurant had "a** eating" at 7. It pays to read those messages before pressing the send button.  I guess this should be in humor section.