Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern  (Read 3669 times)

Offline jmblakeney

• House Bee
  • James
Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:22:43 pm »
I just watched an episode of this were he was in San Fran, I believe, and there was a couple who was making Wax moth larvae patties.  It looked extremely gross, as do most of the things he eats.  Who would've thought anyone would try to make a meal of them nasty things?

James
"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 08:01:03 pm »
You can make a meal out of a mess of Bream that you can catch using them boogers for bait.  But that is as close as I would go to eating them.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 10:38:18 pm »
It just amazes me how SPAM grosses him out. When he pulls a chunk of placenta off the ground seconds after a calf is born and eats it raw, you think he could handle processes pork in a can.

I've always said I'll try anything, but give me a salt shaker and I'll try it. It doesn't mean I'll like it, but who knows what tastes good and good is very subjective.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything