Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: propolise salve  (Read 1617 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
propolise salve
« on: August 27, 2011, 04:56:36 pm »
Does anyone have a recipe for a prop salve or lotion?

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: propolise salve
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 08:30:06 pm »
Well, I thought you did, that's why I clicked on your thread!  :-D

How about an update on things in S. Dakota?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 10:15:27 pm »
Things are goin' great Bro! We've pulled and extracted some 70 barrels so far and there's still more than 40 yards to pull!

I'm headed back home next Sat. to make tend to my own bees so I won't be seeing the finale though. I really hate to leave Bruce short handed and would stay up here 'til the end if I could but this time of year is critical for my biz in FL.

How are you holding up anyway? (seein' as how you don't return my calls :-D)

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 03:03:36 am »
Expect a call soon.  ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 03:22:50 am »
Does anyone have a recipe for a prop salve or lotion?

Scott

Scott

I have a recipe I can share with you. Let me get back to you later. I will PM you with it.

Annette

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 03:17:39 pm »
Thanks Annette!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything