Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Any of you know how this effects Bees? 🐝  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Nock

• Field Bee
Re: Any of you know how this effects Bees? 🐝
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 11:49:01 pm »
A lot of different sprays. Don?t like the sound of it.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:42:22 am »
All mono crops are good for the beekeeper but bad for the bees.  You have to decide.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 08:40:40 am »
Sounds like the nectar from this cotton might bee very toxic to our bees. The plants are producing theirs own toxins to kill nematodes and bacteria. Not good for our bees.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 05:56:41 pm »
Sounds like the nectar from this cotton might bee very toxic to our bees. The plants are producing theirs own toxins to kill nematodes and bacteria. Not good for our bees.
Jim Altmiller

Jim I have posted here before; A few years ago you could drive in the MIssissippi River Delta at night and splattered buggs would cover your car and windshield. It's not like that now.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything