Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 2010 Beemaster YOUTUBE UPLOADS - over 150 videos coming - many now  (Read 4523 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Hi Everyone, not too much live today as most people leaving, but here are the Youtube HD captures, all raw footage, so beware.

Look for ALL VIDEOS starting with VID0000A etc

I'm uploading as many as I can tonight and hope to have all running by morning, if not then I'll be around to finish by Wednesday. Hope you all enjoy.

www.youtube.com/njbeemaster and keep on the page and look for the vid0000X file names or ANYTHING looks like Bud relater if you haven't seen.

We had 29 PEOPLE show from the forum and even NON-Keeps all doing neat stuff every day long. Enjoy these and check back over the next 2 days as I send them to youtube.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:34:21 am by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline CVBees

• House Bee
  • secondchanceapiary@gmail
Re: 2010 Beemaster YOUTUBE UPLOADS - over 150 videos coming - many now
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 03:56:25 pm »
How long have you been at Lakehurst? would you of run across any active duty people in your time there?  I have known a few who might of needed info from you.  John Stanley? ring a bell?
Bees are the key to life as we know it.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »
Wow, look at all those videos! I think we can make a movie out of the bud trip.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 07:57:17 pm »
About Lakehurst, born there but to answer the question I've worked there 22 years and sorry but the name isn't familiar. But active duty, I "run into" all the time. I see many stationed and many in deployment training for Navy and Eagle Flag (Air Force).

About the videos, I think there are 186 total from Bud's. Many short to capture a moment, some will need deleting because of errors turning the camera on by mistake, etc. But, it is actually easier to upload everything first, then go through them and just click delete here.

After that, I can go and start editing the content (about 3.25 hours worth) into several videos - likely 3-4 each 10 minutes long with narration and clip text.

My main issue is to add TITLES to the clip or (annotation) as Youtube allows on the fly to point out names of members, etc.

I still am too quick on the trigger and often miss some stuff after I click the off button, but I think the overall content should paint a pretty good image of this OUTSTANDING VACATION and HANDS ON EDUCATIONAL TRIP we all ventured from around the country to participate.

JUST A NOTE TO ALL WHO ATTENDED

Amazing to meet everyone, I surely hoped I got to shake everyone's hand and spend a friendly amount of time with. It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of this wonderful gathering with you all.

I can only image Bud3 and who all new and revisited who will attend. I toasted the group with a heart felt toast "TO BUD-10" and I hope we are all around to participate in that amazing milestone!!! Thank you all :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything