Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: splits  (Read 1002 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: splits
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2024, 09:03:55 am »
I agree with Jim. I have reached the opinion that when we see pollen coming in, we have an established colony. (for obvious reasons).

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: splits
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2024, 01:29:00 pm »
Our cars are all covered with pollen but I don't know where it's from or if it's even anything they can use. The only thing we have here that I can think of is the arborvitae and I don't know if that's a pollen that they can use.
That pollen that gets all over everything and makes people sneeze is almost always from wind pollenated plants, around here the spring pollen explosion is the pines.  The bees can use that pollen, but it's not very high in nutrition and they will typically collected something else if it's available. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

anything