BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > HONEYBEE REMOVAL

Does anyone get calls from the swarm remover map?

<< < (4/4)

Highlandsfreedom:
I have now beem called 4 times by the same guy about every 3 days for new swarms!!! :shock:  They all have queens because I generally find them.  Its a really great location next spring I will set up a few nucs with pharamoan  :-D

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: SgtMaj on May 27, 2009, 12:25:41 am ---
--- Quote from: G3farms on May 26, 2009, 11:55:04 pm ---Not me either :'( :'(

Mine come from craigs list or word of mouth.

G3

--- End quote ---

Craigslist is great for getting swarm calls.  It's probably one of the best sources... that and police/fire departments.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Pest Control Companies....

Phillip

G3farms:
The pest control companies are the best.

I had some business cards made for "bee removal" and hand them out to every pest control guy I see. Once you are on their list AND respond AND have happy satisfied customers, the calls will keep coming. Biggest thing I hear is "we called a couple of other beekeepers but they never answered the phone", after asking these keeps about it their reply is always "did not recognize the number so I don't answer".

Not bragging but did almost $10K in cut out and trap outs last year.  :cool:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: G3farms on April 24, 2022, 10:21:47 am ---The pest control companies are the best.

I had some business cards made for "bee removal" and hand them out to every pest control guy I see. Once you are on their list AND respond AND have happy satisfied customers, the calls will keep coming. Biggest thing I hear is "we called a couple of other beekeepers but they never answered the phone", after asking these keeps about it their reply is always "did not recognize the number so I don't answer".

Not bragging but did almost $10K in cut out and trap outs last year.  :cool:

--- End quote ---

Congratulations on your cutout success! One season was plenty for me as I was using cutouts for an avenue to obtain bees.... I will still do one occasionally.

Pest Control was my best experience also G3. I went to fire stations, police departments, even the 911 folks. But Pest Control Companies were the folks that got the results.

Phillip

BeeMaster2:
I get most of my calls from the Jacksonville bee club website. Lots of them. I do get a few from local pest control companies.
Jim Altmiller

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version