Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What's for dinner.  (Read 3546 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
What's for dinner.
« on: September 17, 2017, 06:47:35 pm »
Tonight we had venison sirloin tips, rare, smothered in onions and green peppers, baked potato green salad.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Re: What's for dinner.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 08:09:36 pm »
I am a fan of deer meat but must admit that ninty eight percent of the time I cut thin salt, pepper, flower and fry.  Still you did better then me.  I had left over vegtables from yesterdays turtle soup, IE Potatoes carrot (onions if you like them) and celary and hamberger wraped up in tin foil and threw in the fire (The oven was the fire last night).  I had with this an egg roll and a bolona sandwich with garden fresh tomatoes.  I will probly top all off with a snack of bbq chicken and pork that I just thawed out from a previous grilling sesson.  For the right before bed snack, I am on the last of some frozen monkey bread.  Baically ciniman balls that are cooked in an angil food cake pan (yeast bread).  I pull them out and microwave them and it is almost as good as when they first come out of the oven.  I have one set of grand kids coming tonight and so for the next three days I can probly stock up on more good things to freeze for later cause I always eat better when the kids show up.
Cheers
gww

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:31:39 am »
Unfortunately take out or reservations.  We had another darn fool fly off the highway through a state fence and go 50 ft through our garden.  I use two cattle panels in a "A" formation to string up tomatoes.  You can guess what they looked like.  To make matters worse who ever helped them get out backed over our butter nut squash to winch them out of the trees boarding our chicken yard.  We lost one third of our tomato plants, all the beets, half the peppers, four stalks of broccoli and over 1/2 the squash.
License plate was found in the garden but cop claimed it was an accident not a crime.  I told him we see things differently.  This is the second time this has happened in two years where they made it into the garden through the page fence and the fourth time total where they didn't penetrate the fence.  Two years ago our two month old car was totaled parked in the driveway.  Hit and run.  We were there we saw the crime.  They drove away with a blown radiator.  Cops couldn't find them.  Well you have to look for them don't you?  Try following the antifreeze and smoke.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online .30WCF

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 08:56:33 pm »
I feel like pictures are required in this type of thread.

anything