Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The new beginning starts now.  (Read 10648 times)

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
The new beginning starts now.
« on: January 20, 2017, 12:58:16 pm »
I am now watching with hope for a new begining as the vice pres and the president trump take their oath of office. I hopping that our country will now start to follow the consitution that our for fathers wrote and work for the people and not for their own personal benifits.

just my thoughts.

Whats yours as you watch this happening

john

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: The new beginning starts now.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 01:05:31 pm »
My thoughts are:  We have a President for the first time in 24 years.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:05:41 am »
"My thoughts are:  We have a President for the first time in 24 years."
I totally agree.
I have not been so excited about having a new president in a long time.
I just fear for his life. The people in control have no control over him and they do not like it.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline FishermanAllen

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 07:43:44 am »
I wish America well with your new President Donald Trump. USA does need some serious new blood & we Australians are suffering a similar situations with our political parties. The people have had a GUT Full  & want change. Time will tell when our next elections come around.

:wink:
FishermanAllen

Mother Nature and I are the best of friends I hang out with her almost every day......."Life Is Good"

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 10:24:12 am »
I just fear for his life.

Good reason to.  But I suspect it will be one of his own that takes him out.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 10:46:03 am »
I just fear for his life.

Good reason to.  But I suspect it will be one of his own that takes him out.

One of his own?

he is neither rep nor Dem. he is more independent. he stood against both. He ran as rep because they were the to major party tickets. but as he stated he represents the people not the parties. as far as not wining the popular vote. there so many non legal immigrants that got registered by certain states that were allowed to vote that the popular vote was a scam. to me that's why the electorate worked.

john

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 11:25:56 am »
He is about to destroy a government of the people by the people.  It is going to be "my way" for the benefit of "myself".  When you come to realize what he is about you will think back and say he is just like one of them.  I got buffaloed.  He runs his companies like a drug cartel.  He will attempt to do the same with our country.  This will bring another financial crisis onto the very same people that voted for him.  But that is not want is going to put him under.  What will put him under is hurting one or more of his own and the struggle to replace him will be very similar to a drug cartel.  The White house is protected.  The Trump tower is wide open for attack.  He and everyone around him can be targeted.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 11:35:35 am »
Acebird, you really need to get back on your meds. You are hallucinating badly. It just went from "Do as I say, not as I do" to "For the people by the people". Please come back to earth
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 12:12:00 am »
Ace,  si can me or you be a target.  Don't ya think he was probably already a target.?

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 12:14:12 am »
So me an you can be targeted

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 08:41:49 am »
Don't ya think he was probably already a target.?

No, he was an entertainer not threatening foreign countries and people, not taking healthcare away from people that didn't have it prior to his inauguration.  The position alone makes you a target he has just up the ante.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 08:53:05 am »
Ace, can you elaborate on how exactly he is going to destroy something that doesn't exist? Our government of the people by the people concept has been gone for a generation.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 02:13:45 pm »
It has now been a year since he took office.  How do you feel about Trump now, John?  Are you still excited, Jim? 

I voted for him as a vote against Criminal Hillary.  I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with him him very recently than at any other time during his first year.  He seems to be acting more rationally lately, even though his tweets sometimes still bother me.  I think he's a disrupter with a plan.  I hope so.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 02:14:50 pm »
Ace, we all know how you feel, so you're excused from answering my question. :cool:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 09:24:08 pm »
It has now been a year since he took office.  How do you feel about Trump now, John?  Are you still excited, Jim? 
I real happy he won. Have you looked at the stock market and the GDP lately. I finally feel like our future is looking real good.
I know that would not be the case if Hillary had been the winner.
I truly believe that she, like Obama, were trying to destroy this country or at a minimum to turn us into a communist state.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 09:40:51 pm »
Yeah, man!  The DJIA went up more than 500 this week.  Investors, at least, are enthisiastic about the economic future of this country.  I found it interesting that the mnuchin talked about a weak dollar one day and after seeing what that did to the market said, well, I must have been misunderstood.  Obama's cabinet would have told us to get used to it.

Offline tessiegaran

• Brood
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 12:35:03 am »
If someone is in financial jam, I heard there is a scholarship program provided by a company. Wish it can help you.https://www.creative-biolabs.com/scholarship-program.html

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2018, 07:33:26 am »
Welcome to Beemaster Tessie.
Add your location to your profile. Putting USA does not help us answer your questions properly.
Jim
Ben Franklin

anything