Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Instructor Zero (shooting clip)  (Read 7415 times)

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Re: Instructor Zero (shooting clip)
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 04:46:11 am »
I have said for a long time that just buying a gun is not a home defense. You need to be well trained to use it. As far as cops go... police are just like other professionals. Some are good some are bad. The difference is that they have power. Bad cops have made the job a lot more dangerous for good cops. Yes some cop shootings have been totally unnecessary. Others have been justified. The media has not helped anything either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 11:21:20 am »
I'm afraid it's fixing to be a free for all in this country. We had a cop here that was charged with murder. He was chasing a burgler suspect who turned and came at him with a pipe.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 12:05:47 pm »
I'm afraid it's fixing to be a free for all in this country. We had a cop here that was charged with murder. He was chasing a burgler suspect who turned and came at him with a pipe.
And that's the left preaching tolerance and social justice, which will push the country over that point.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 12:39:22 pm »
Bad cops have made the job a lot more dangerous for good cops.

There is a lot of reality to your statement.  However I wouldn't necessarily say the cop that died in the video was bad.  I would say he was very improperly trained.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 04:57:06 pm »
I think the media and our wonderful president have made it harder than the bad apples in the bunch.