Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Happy 4th of July  (Read 1952 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Happy 4th of July
« on: July 04, 2021, 09:31:51 pm »

Judy made this for our desert this evening.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Happy 4th of July
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 09:40:53 pm »
Happy Independence Day!!  :grin:  We used make a desert like that every year for the fourth, but now that we live close to a blueberry farm we wait until there are fresh blueberries to make it.  Mom made cupcakes this year instead. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 11:28:49 pm »
I celebrated with family and friends by frying french fries, hush puppies, catfish filets, onion rings, and a few jalapeno peppers.  Sides and desert was provided by others.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 07:57:30 am »
The blueberries are fresh from our farm. We didn?t have a great crop, only a couple of gallons. They were the last pick of the year. Judy made blueberry jelly with most of them.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 08:34:19 am »
We had a good day and then listened to the noise of fireworks in the neighborhood.  After much begging and pleading from neighbors with horses to hold off until the fourth they let loose.  Apparently FL doesn't have much public displays except for maybe Disney World.  From what we heard the neighbors could have pooled the money they spent on a professional display.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

anything