Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What is your favorite sport?  (Read 4283 times)

Offline freestown7

• New Bee
What is your favorite sport?
« on: October 29, 2019, 04:01:24 pm »
What is your favorite sport?

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: What is your favorite sport?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:17:24 pm »
I have 2 favorite sports (to watch, I don't play any sports).  The first is ice hockey.  I love hockey's speed and skill, and the combination of finesse and toughness that the game requires.  I became a fan of the Washington Capitals in 2008, when I saw an interview on ESPN about Alexander Ovechkin, who is now my favorite player.  As a result of that peice, I am now a Capitals fan for life. 

My other favorite sport is NASCAR racing.  I like NASCAR racing specifically, as opposed to other auto racing, because stock cars are the some of the most challenging cars to drive, which means these are some of the best drivers in the world.  I also became a NASCAR fan in 2008, when I watched the Daytona 500 for the first time.  I'm fan of Kyle Busch because I love his "second sucks" attitude, and because I think he is the best driver in terms of pure driving ability, and in understanding his car and what he wants from it.                           
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 08:11:14 am »
My favorite sport is beekeeping...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 06:25:45 pm »
My favorite sport is beekeeping...

True....I probably sweat more suiting up for a day of beekeeping than I ever did playing a sport! :grin:

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 06:31:10 pm »
True....I probably sweat more suiting up for a day of beekeeping than I ever did playing a sport! :grin:
Boy is that ever the truth.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.