Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 35738 times)

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 06:37:12 pm »
I believe I've been saved by grace, not by works. Sure god wants you to live a god honoring life, but it's not necessary. No man is good enough to receive the "gift" of life.
Just hope I'm right.

Offline jalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2017, 10:32:58 pm »
Maybe Michael was a chicken before he was a bee, but he did something along the way and became a human.  But what will he be next?

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 09:04:38 pm »
to me life is the test. If god believes that we had not learned life's lessons you have to take the test all over again. we don't remember anything because it's a new test and have to start over with new questions and answers. Only god has the correct answers to the questions. and we don't get the results till death and get to the gates of heaven to find out if we pasted and proceed on Thur the gates or have to start over again with another new test.

john

John,
I think there is a good chance that what you said is what life is about.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline ertrra

• New Bee
Teco, if you can't recall everything from your life, then in the next life how will you know your a Hare Krishna? Seems like your religion will be lost because you can't remember. Seems odd your god would make you have to figure out the perfect existence each time you "birth after birth". Seems like a sick joke to me.

nah nah it is not the religion but real science, and people are forgetting everything like last nights dream, and again awaking up ( with new dress ) or say body and again forgetting everything and watching new and new dreams.

this is the circle of repeated birth after birth, and it really would be horrible for us if we could remember everything of all our lives.

therefore it is concession to us ( all living entities from all 8.4 million forms of life ) that we forget everything just like last nights dream.

and here is the process by which one can become freed from repeated circle of birth after birth.

Offline ertrra

• New Bee
to me life is the test. If god believes that we had not learned life's lessons you have to take the test all over again. we don't remember anything because it's a new test and have to start over with new questions and answers. Only god has the correct answers to the questions. and we don't get the results till death and get to the gates of heaven to find out if we pasted and proceed on Thur the gates or have to start over again with another new test.

john

nah nah there is nothing new, we are just chewing the chewed. anyways God has all answers and there was time when we all also had, but because we all rebelled against God ( or say Krishna ) this is why we are here in this material world to enjoy, and rotting in this prison house,

and real big population is there in spiritual world. and although this material world or say prison house is only 1/3rd of entire creation still no one can measure it.

and to speak nothing of university or say Spiritual world. still Krishna is kind enough that he is coming after us all. although he is not dying or in want of anything from us.

for his all wishes are already fullfilled. but still he is kind enough that he is personally sending his representatives.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
The Catholic Church used to teach reincarnation. The problem was that people would try to leave their money for their future life, or hide it where they could find it again. Hence the money was not going to the church so they stopped teaching reincarnation.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline ertrra

• New Bee
The Catholic Church used to teach reincarnation. The problem was that people would try to leave their money for their future life, or hide it where they could find it again. Hence the money was not going to the church so they stopped teaching reincarnation.
Jim Altmiller

nah nah how all of sudden money came out here out of no where ? (huh? ) have i asked you for money ? or have i asked anyone else ? (huh? )

have i done that ? if not than how money came here out of nowhere ? ( this im not able to understand at all )

what explanation they have got ? ( and than talk about money and as far as i goes even after explaining this Practical explanation than i dont want your money for i kick on your face)

now bring here another explanation which supports your catholics.
and in order to teach people something first of all you must have something than you can teach. but you have no explanation. and not only your caltholics, christians, muslims, and other 3500 religions but also evolution, big bang, moon landing, this or that are all farce in the first place. ( and how long these nonsense bluff will go on ? ) how long ?

and what is what we will see by work not by post dated check. and if there is actually and factually i have anyhting than we will see it in work.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:25:28 am by ertrra »

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Jim Altmiller

nah nah how all of sudden money came out here out of no where ? (huh? ) have i asked you for money ? or have i asked anyone else ? (huh? )

have i done that ? if not than how money came here out of nowhere ? ( this im not able to understand at all )

what explanation they have got ? ( and than talk about money and as far as i goes even after explaining this Practical explanation than i dont want your money for i kick on your face)

now bring here another explanation which supports your catholics.
and in order to teach people something first of all you must have something than you can teach. but you have no explanation. and not only your caltholics, christians, muslims, and other 3500 religions but also evolution, big bang, moon landing, this or that are all farce in the first place. ( and how long these nonsense bluff will go on ? ) how long ?

and what is what we will see by work not by post dated check. and if there is actually and factually i have anyhting than we will see it in work.

It would be good FIRST of all if you desire to communicate on an English speaking forum,  to first learn to speak in English. Your words are so jumbled up with half English leaves no clue your meaning!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Why is this under the sports category??
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Why is this under the sports category??

Good question 😁
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

anything