BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > UK / EUROPEAN BEEKEEPING

Hello from Berlin!

(1/1)

asfodeltreegiver:
Hi everyone! I'm a new beekeeper about to establish my first colony. It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid to work with bees and I'm now getting an amazing opportunity to take over two hives in a city park in Berlin from a long-time beekeeper who is retiring. I'll be focused on the most organic/natural means at every step and cannot wait to get started to learn from these amazing creatures!

I'm an American who moved to Germany about 4.5 years ago, but only moved to Berlin this year! This amazing opportunity fell into my lap after I apprenticed another beekeeper where I lived previously all last year.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you and learning from you as well! If you have any tips for brand new beekeepers, I'd be glad to hear them. I've studied and learned as much as I can, but there's always still more to learn I'm already finding. :) Thanks!

The15thMember:
Welcome to Beemaster, asfodeltreegiver!  :happy:  What a great opportunity!  Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or just post about how things are going.

Terri Yaki:
Welcome, asfodeltreegiver. There is plenty of information here and help from experienced beeks (not me, I'm new) to keep you going.

BeeMaster2:
Welcome to Beemaster.
I?ve been beekeeping since 2010 and I?m still learning. Bees are fascinating insects. I always tell new beekeepers that this hobby is very addictive because you are constantly learning.
Jim Altmiller

Ben Framed:
Hello asfodeltreegiver from Berlin! Looking forward to you interaction here at Beemaster!  Welcome!!!!

Phillip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version