Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: This is too good not to share!  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
This is too good not to share!
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:16:54 am »
I think each one of you will thoroughly enjoy this video! Mr. Binnie is an outstanding person and beekeeper.

https://youtu.be/hvVWl8CNKfw
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline charentejohn

• House Bee
Re: This is too good not to share!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 07:05:00 am »
Begs the old question, how many bees make 5 ?  I think hand crafted products like this are the future, I liked the displays saying Local Honey especially.
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 11:23:16 am »
John I do not understand what you mean about how many honey bees make 5 but I did enjoy the video. Until now I have not been privileged to view what was shown here. Not even on National Geographic. The in-depth view of a complete honey industry from every angle showed and explained here; Absolutely amazing to me.
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 01:28:18 pm »
Ben, thank you for introducing us to Bob Binnie's channel. 
A genuine classy guy and a top tier operation run with high integrity. This is the type of person and operation that presents well the professional-commercial type operations that we want people (the public) to see. 
Good stuff! Thanks a bunch.

THP
When the lid goes back on, the bees will spend the next 3 days undoing most of what the beekeeper just did to them.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 07:48:28 pm »
Your welcome Mr HP. I figured beekeepers of all levels of experience would enjoy or benefit from this.  It is people like yourself, Mr Binnie as well as others, that I depend of for education.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:38:57 am by Ben Framed »

anything