MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE CONSTITUTION

SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS

<< < (2/4) > >>

salvo:
Hi Folks,

Sure! It's different now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BIvf-ZlJNc

But it sure seems the more things change,... the more they stay the same.

Notice all the "usual suspects"?

Sal

cidersabuzzin:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on April 28, 2021, 08:38:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on April 28, 2021, 07:55:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on April 28, 2021, 11:51:00 am ---Salvo are you saying this is the fellow who is really calling the shots from behind the scenes?

--- End quote ---
Maybe Sal should emigrate. :cheesy: ......and do everyone a favour. :smile:

--- End quote ---

Where are your suggesting he emigrate too Cider, England? I suppose with all the royal gibberish of your, out of hand elites, you could use some good help from Salvo! 😂 lol

.

--- End quote ---
I  was thinking more along the lines of Mexico.

But if he came here it would give everyone a laugh.......

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on May 03, 2021, 02:17:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on April 28, 2021, 08:38:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: cidersabuzzin on April 28, 2021, 07:55:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on April 28, 2021, 11:51:00 am ---Salvo are you saying this is the fellow who is really calling the shots from behind the scenes?

--- End quote ---
Maybe Sal should emigrate. :cheesy: ......and do everyone a favour. :smile:

--- End quote ---

Where are your suggesting he emigrate too Cider, England? I suppose with all the royal gibberish of your, out of hand elites, you could use some good help from Salvo! 😂 lol

.

--- End quote ---
I  was thinking more along the lines of Mexico.

But if he came here it would give everyone a laugh.......

--- End quote ---

:grin:  Well; We sure know Romney won't be going anywhere but OUT. Did you by chance see any of the videos of his speech which he was booed by the crowd, (In his home State I might add). At least they were mild with self restraint, they were very kind indeed lol. Seen the movie O Brother Where Art Thou? Those folks threw tomatoes and carried Mitt, I mean Homer Stokes out on a rail!! Wonder if that is how things were once done? Iddee should know?   :shocked: :cheesy:  :wink:

iddee:
Why should I know, just because I bought 2 dozen tomato plants this weekend?   :cool:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: iddee on May 03, 2021, 04:02:32 pm ---Why should I know, just because I bought 2 dozen tomato plants this weekend?   :cool:

--- End quote ---

:cheesy: :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version