Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: May's WpN Beekeeping Podcast - Beekeeping Boy Scout Merit Badge  (Read 8452 times)

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Folks,

I have decided to devote May's WpN Beekeeping podcast to Christopher Stowell's effort to get the beekeeping merit badge reinstated.   I'm working through Neil Van Dalsem (ndvan) to get Christopher as our special guest.   But I would also like to get as many folks that earned the beekeeping merit badge when they where a scout to call in and participate and share the experience with us.  I know from the other posts,  there are quite a few on the forum, so please do your best to join us.   I also want to invite anyone that believes in this effort to join the conversation and share your thoughts.  The more we can collaborate and share ideas, the more successful we will be as a whole in helping Christopher pull this off.   More details to follow.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline thomashton

• House Bee
Re: May's WpN Beekeeping Podcast - Beekeeping Boy Scout Merit Badge
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 12:39:32 pm »
Robo.

Was this podcast ever done? I would be interested in hearing it.
After 18 months of reading and preparation, my girls finally arrived on April 11th (2006)!

Offline thomashton

• House Bee
Re: May's WpN Beekeeping Podcast - Beekeeping Boy Scout Merit Badge
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 12:47:54 pm »
Never mind. I found it through your profile. Thanks!
After 18 months of reading and preparation, my girls finally arrived on April 11th (2006)!

anything