Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: MEMBER PHOTOS - CLICK HERE - PLEASE ADD YOUR PHOTOS  (Read 92216 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: MEMBER PHOTOS - CLICK HERE - PLEASE ADD YOUR PHOTOS
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 12:43:36 am »
Thanks Gang :)

Sometimes in life you need to share stuff and that modest photo (you can tell how camera shy I am) was a gift worth sharing - lol. I was just trying out my cam-corders still pic mod with the remote control and caught that gem. Couldn't waste it on myself, I'm 48 and it might be the best I'll ever look again - ugh.

Ha, ha, life is for laughing and laughing we all shall.  Just wait until I send the pictures of the swollen faces of my husband and myself after encounters with our bees this summer.  You will all get a kick out of it.  I will try and get these on the forum tomorrow.  Please, laugh, there is a "laughing club" that I was seeing on the TV that an actual doctor created and all they do is "laugh".  Let's do that thing, they say that that is the best thing that anyone could ever do for themselves and others.  Laugh, lafff, and laph some more.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 10:33:07 am »
Gotta agree with John, looking at member's photos, it is kind of nice to put a type to a face.  Here is a pic of me taking pics of my bees.  I do alot of videotaping around here, as well as still.  One day, I will get going and put all my 8mm onto DVD, I have the equipment, just not the time.  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 02:32:19 am »
new hat!

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 08:17:58 am »
Cody:

You may not think it, but I know we could hang out - sweet look!! Peace in 07
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline super dave

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 09:42:12 pm »
i don't have any hives yet --- but i'm starting this year-- here is a pic of my other past time-- biking

lets throw it in the air and see which  way it splatters

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 12:02:32 am »
Nice photo, obviously in trials of some sort.  Usually individuals who enjoy biking, also are engaged in other "triathalon" events.  Do you get into that too?  Great day.  Cindi

Offline super dave

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 10:43:13 pm »
hi cindi

not much for the tri stuff -- i just can't keep up with running and swimming-- i just love the speed of the road bike and the trail riding
biking is just so much funtake care
dave
lets throw it in the air and see which  way it splatters

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 10:09:41 am »
Dave, when I was a kid, my bike was the best thing in the world that a youngster could ever have.  It took me to so many places.  I still love to bike ride (but now onto bigger, motorized bikes, LOL).  I still love to get on my bike and ride with my grandsons and nephews to some cool swimming holes in the summer.  I don't swim, it's too cold for me, but I watch the kids, they have no fear.  We have lots and lots of bike/horse trails in our vicinity, the horse capital of B.C., so they say, so the horseman's club has done wonders all over the lower parts of the mountains.  So, we ride the trails.

Have an awesome day, and keep riding, good for your health and heart.  Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 07:19:06 pm »
Here is a photo of my husband and I, he's registered here on Beemaster but I don't know what his screen name is!  :?  I'll figure it out and post it.

You just had one to many "/" in the address for photo and avitar too, computers are soooo picky :)  - good job!!! Beemaster

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 10:58:29 am »
Ann, what a nice picture, I see that your husband towers above you too, I share the same thing.  I bet you are about 5 foot 2 inches, and he certainly well over 6 feet.  Great day.  I'll put a picture of me and mine on one day too.  We are past our 25th year together, and getting better every day.  Great day. Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 08:38:24 am »
Actually I'm 5'6", he's 6'4" - he's a big boy!  :)  We've been married now for almost four years, he's my match.com guy and we're so lucky to have found each other!  He's the one who initiated our adventure into beekeeping, he used to visit an uncle who kept bees and always wanted to do it himself.  So here we are!  8-)

Offline empilolo

• House Bee
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 09:26:15 am »
From "another World".

:roll:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 10:41:01 am »
Empilolo.  What a nice picture and a good looking bunch for sure.  I would presume that it is your family.  Who is the light person?  Which one are you?  Thank you for taking us into your part of the world.  Awesome day.  Cindi

Offline empilolo

• House Bee
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 11:47:29 am »

Actually, I posted it for Finsky, following posts above about TBH's and make-up.

Good looking bunch ? Bunch of Rascals. more likely.

from left. Mum, my hat, cook, her headtie (making a friendly sign for the photographer), the day's driver, keeper us from committing mischief and mechanic du jour.

upon returning from a social function - a funeral (more like a wake). Attires are made from the same cloth to show as a group of sympathizers, in this case for the deceased mother of one of our management staff. Pajama Party.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 04:47:56 pm »
Photos of me!
Aren't the pictures in the post office and on America's Most Wanted enough?
Fine here are a few more. Remember innocent until proven guilty.

A park in Mobile, AL

A moth that liked my jacket

Wedding photo. Oct 31 , 2001

Sorry for scaring all the small children.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 07:48:09 pm »
understudy...

Interesting wedding stuff man.
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:02 pm »
hey understudy was your wedding your haloween for that year? :)
p.s. just wandering if u were a biker.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:51 pm »
No, I am not a biker, can't afford one.
Yes, I was married on Halloween.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 10:15:37 pm »
thanks.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
    • Photo Album
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 11:19:59 pm »
I think Understudy is just a hard core beast!  :-D
I actualy used to stuff like that Understudy but I got in touch with my Rude boy self with some "regea" influence.

anything