Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Small Feature Added - Go Up/Go Down Button  (Read 4409 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Small Feature Added - Go Up/Go Down Button
« on: November 16, 2006, 08:32:54 am »
Hi All:

You will now see a button at the top of each post page (on the left upper side of the page) it says GO DOWN at the top and says GO UP at the bottom of the page - it just helps you from having to scroll longer pages, especially when you are at the bottom and want quick access back to the top.

NOT A BIG FEATURE, but something that you might use - take care!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
Re: Small Feature Added - Go Up/Go Down Button
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:33:14 am »
the elevator button?

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
Re: Small Feature Added - Go Up/Go Down Button
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 11:58:08 am »
But does it stop at all floors? :evil: :lol:
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)