Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New transformers  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
New transformers
« on: July 05, 2011, 08:30:49 pm »
Saw it over the holiday gotta say it was pretty impressive. Saw it in 3D the special FX are awesome. And the girl that replaced Meghan Fox well let's just say she is easy on the eyes

Keith

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: New transformers
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 05:00:24 pm »
Gonna be "going to the movies" to see this tonight   :-X  but anyway, wish I could get to the 3D version, I'm a fan of the Transformers, lighter hearted than most films, but with heavy consequences - makes for fun movies.

I've got a ton of videos on my cue to watch, but my wife and I have been watching Memphis Beat (starring the guy from My Name Is Earl) a really good cop drama, we are thru most of the first season now.

Anyway, be commenting on Transformers when I get to sit and enjoy it. I'm busy studying for my State Chief Engineers Boiler Exam, test is next Friday - tough freaking test let me tell you - wow.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 05:47:45 pm »
Let me know if it was as bad as the second one for the 4 year old.   The first one was ok for him to watch but we had problems with the second one.   He's a fan so we had to see them over and over and over and over and over.   Somehow the dvd got broke on the second movie.   :evil:   

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 09:24:04 am »
it has a pretty racy opening scene, like i said the girl is easy on the eyes :shock:
It also has pretty graphic robot on robot violence a lot of execution style killings but not really sure if that bothers people

Keith

anything