Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster Forum on a Cell Phone  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Beemaster Forum on a Cell Phone
« on: March 31, 2007, 07:33:26 pm »
While I was waiting to unload my truck, I pulled out my handy Motorola Razr phone through T-Mobile and attempted to log onto Beemaster.com.  Of course the browser wasnt strong enough to display that info, but just out of curiousity I tried forum.beemaster.com and what do ya know!!!  There's a special page that's displayed for cell phone web browsers that simplifys everything and gives you all the basics.  It'll let you view posts, create new ones, and even log in.  I was having trouble logging in but I just accepted that it's probably more of an issue with T-mobile's web service.

Way cool stuff guys!  If you have web capability (usually you have to pay a little extra for that service) and you're stuck somewhere bored (which I am a lot) and your computer is at home, check it out!  Life is so much better knowing I have this forum at my fingertips no matter where I go.  LOL

:-)

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Re: Beemaster Forum on a Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 05:16:41 am »
test post from my cell phone.  i think i figured out how to login with my cell.  this is only a test.
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Re: Beemaster Forum on a Cell Phone
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 05:23:17 am »
Man!  how cool is that!  It worked!  You get a error message when logging in that says nothing to display.  but when you go back to the main page, you're all logged in!    - Sean