Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Goat Smell  (Read 3282 times)

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Goat Smell
« on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:27 pm »
Tidbit;

For those of you who have goats, as you know it is impossible to get the "billy smell" off of you hands.

Here's how to do it; Toothpaste. I use ultra bright and my wife uses crest. Put some in the palm of your hand, add enough water to give it a lotion type of effect, rub it all over your hands and let it stay on for about a minute. Rinse. One application usually does it rarely will you have to have two.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Goat Smell
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 08:39:32 pm »
Why get it off? That's "perfume". Ask any nanny goat.   :-D
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 09:23:03 pm »
..yep makes them dreamy eyed...
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline skatesailor

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:53:33 pm »
Quote from a sea story about sailors sneaking a goat onto a boat

"Duke told us to get the goat out of the engine room and off the boat. We tried to convince Duke that he should let us keep the goat as a mascot. Duke presented sound reasons for getting rid of the goat to each of our arguments, except for one. When he tried to reason with us by asking "What about the smell?" One of the troops shot right back "The goat will get used to the smell, we all did." At that point Duke said we could keep him in the after torpedo room for the rest of the night, but we had to get rid of him in the morning."

http://www.ussarcherfish.com/afishpic/goat.htm