Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: This Girl has the JP//Schawee Touch!  (Read 1986 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
This Girl has the JP//Schawee Touch!
« on: April 06, 2024, 12:43:50 pm »
https://youtube.com/shorts/2hPo8CuR9Qc?si=G8oLKqR1jVlBDzV5

This Young Lady puts out video after video of this type.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online AustinB

• House Bee
  • Christian, father, outdoorsman
Re: This Girl has the JP//Schawee Touch!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:58:22 pm »
Yikes another one. She's a carbon copy of the Texas Bee Removal girl who pioneered this whole ridiculous glamourized bee removal. Toddler talk, hair down and no PPE. Very misleading, quite unsafe, and totally unrealistic. But it gets lots of clicks!!  :cool:

« Last Edit: Today at 03:25:24 pm by Ben Framed »
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
Proverbs 20:7

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proberbs 16:24

Online animal

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:09:20 pm »
there were bees in that film ? and talking?

I did notice the girl, tho.  :cool:

Avatar pic by my oldest daughter (ink and watercolor)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:25:59 pm »
Yikes another one. She's a carbon copy of the Texas Bee Removal girl who pioneered this whole ridiculous glamourized bee removal. Toddler talk, hair down and no PPE. Very misleading, quite unsafe, and totally unrealistic. But it gets lots of clicks!!  :cool:

What ever her motivation and whatever her style, she does get the job done. Beekeepers come in a variety of styles. This is hers. I am sure there is a audience to her channel which likes her style.

Now; No doubt she receives her share of stings as well as JP and Schawee; And there is not much glamor in that in my opinion! lol  But for fun, JP and Shawee pick at each other about that and anything else that might pop in their minds!  :cheesy:  :grin:
Educational as well as entertaining.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.