Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi Everyone!  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Stefan_mike

• Brood
Hi Everyone!
« on: May 30, 2018, 03:57:22 am »
Hello friends how are you all? i am new there. :smile:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 07:37:34 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 10:26:06 am »
Welcome  :happy:

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 11:22:26 am »
I guess I have a bad case of PMS this morning, but I have to say it. We ask for location so we can give local climate answers to bee questions. Even a newbee should know it's different in Key West, Fl. than in Nome, AK. USA just doesn't get the job done.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 03:02:40 pm »
I guess I have a bad case of PMS this morning, but I have to say it. We ask for location so we can give local climate answers to bee questions. Even a newbee should know it's different in Key West, Fl. than in Nome, AK. USA just doesn't get the job done.

2X

People are afraid if they give away their general location, some kind of terrible thing will happen to them.  They don't stop to think they've told Google, Facebook and such everything there is to know about them. 
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944