Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: WAREHOUSE 13  (Read 2538 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
WAREHOUSE 13
« on: August 03, 2010, 12:06:27 pm »
Well, one of you did it and we downloaded and watched up to episode 3 Season 2.

I have a lot of shows I still need to watch with Tracey, I think we are going to tackle Start Gate next. Each week or two we watch an entire series (currently on or completed long ago) and then we have many shows like: Dexter, Weeds, now mad men and warehouse 13 to watch at our leisure each week.

What a wonderful way to enjoy a series you haven't followed but is NOW in full web and on demand available. Each dinner, we have our dinning room where we eat every night which opens into the living room (as does the kitchen - very open plan) and from the dinner table we both are currently watching Warehouse 13 Every night and usually 2 more episodes before bed - if nothing else we watch is one. I stop pause on-demand or streaming stuff  - to watch Kitchen Nightmare, Hell's Kitchen and Big Brother, etc..

But we have really enjoyed the last 2 months of seeing over 7 series we have never seen before - that and audiobooks where we both listen to about 80+ books of all types while traveling to work and I can listen at work - I can sometime listen to 3 full length books in a weeks time during shift work - I could never do that if it weren't for audiobooks.

Back to Warehouse 13 - it is an action thriller with just the right amount of light hearted moments to keep it enjoyable and not too chilling. You can see the cast equivalent in shows like FRINGE a show I really really like. Warehouse 13 is strangely like it.

Thanks for tune in' me in to Warehouse 13 - Its fun!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: WAREHOUSE 13
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 12:47:01 pm »
it is fun and i think season 2 is better than season 1.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Re: WAREHOUSE 13
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 07:05:07 pm »
John:

I really do think you watch too much tv.  :-D  I've never heard of any of these shows you are writing about!

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

P.S. Cable installer is coming on Aug 9th!