Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Lone Ranger and Tonto  (Read 1488 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
The Lone Ranger and Tonto
« on: June 28, 2017, 09:27:07 am »
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?

'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What's it tell you, Tonto?'

"You dumber than buffalo bleep. It means someone stole the tent."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Online gww

• Super Bee
Re: The Lone Ranger and Tonto
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:27:58 am »
Tonto and the lone ranger went into a bar.  Pretty soon a man comes in and says "Who owns that big white horse out there, it is about to over heat"  Tonto says "I take care of it kimosabi"  He gets a big peice of cardboard and goes out and runs around the horse using it like a fan.

Pretty soon another guy enters the bar.  He ask "Who owns that big white horse?"

The lone ranger says "I do."  The man says "Well you left your injin running"
Cheers
gww

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The Lone Ranger and Tonto
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 12:02:05 am »
Good one.  :grin: :grin:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything