Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: bees served medium rare  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Atti

• New Bee
Re: bees served medium rare
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:41:07 am »
That article just goes to show that the world is full of mindless idiots just wanting to get things done quick. I know we live in a fast paced world but if we do not "stop and smell the roses" there may not be any roses to smell very soon. I am lucky to live amongst the trees in an acre plus lot in the middle of the city. The more I am out of my sanctuary, the more I see how crazy the world is getting. I hope I can continue to instill the value of nature and animals to my kids (5,7,10). My son especially loves bugs like his mom. Most people I talk to think I am kind of crazy because of all of the things I do and my love for nature and all of its creatures. We need more bee keepers in this world, not killers! :-x

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: bees served medium rare
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 11:30:43 am »
Having been blessed with a love of nature is something that you should always hold dear to your heart.  There is nothing more wonderful and pure on this earth than the earth, above and below, what can be done with the earth and all the wonderful parts of life that live in this earth, reap the benefits from what we can do with the earth and the topic can go on.

Instill the love of nature in your children, promote it all you can, and encourage them to involve you in their investigation of this beautiful world of the insect and plant.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service