Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another new blog!  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Wombat

• House Bee
    • http://www.firstbees.blogspot.com
Another new blog!
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:13:04 am »
Hi all, just wanted to direct those that are interest to a new blog that my landlord and I have set up to chronicle our beekeeping exploits this coming Spring up here in Vermont. This is Rob's first experience with beekeeping (and I've only been doing this for about a year and a half myself), so it should be entertaining...well, it is for us at least!

Anyway, check it out if you get a minute. Two new nucs and a new Spring on the way!

Here's the address :arrow:  www.firstbees.blogspot.com

thanks
wombat   :D
www.firstbees.blogspot.com
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-St. Philo of Alexandria

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Bee blog
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 04:20:32 pm »
I'll be interested to follow your blog. I am getting my first bees this month.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Another new blog!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 05:17:21 pm »
Buzzbee:

Forgive my ignorance, I always thought those signs along the Turnpike LITERALLY meant Jersey Shore and PA as two separate places. I know I always take the Jersey Shore exits and it gets me home - lol.

It is always interesting WHAT you learn in your own backyard. I learned something today - I think  :roll:
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything