MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE SPORTS BAR

Somebody has to start it...

(1/3) > >>

Sundog:
Michigan and Alabama September 1st at 7:00P.M. in Arlington, Texas (ABC). 

I would rather see it at the end of the season than the beginning.  A tough start for the Wolverines, still rebuilding after the departure of TWCIMFH (a well-known acronym in Ann Arbor).  Could be a long day for the Boys in Blue, but if the defense plays well and Denard Robinson can get free...  "that's why the play the games!"

I feel bad for the kids at ASU (and Penn State too).

Good luck to my second favorite team (anybody playing Notre Dame).

Having fun!

Intheswamp:
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueBee:
Yep, I also hope the newly minted Wolverines ROLL over the Tide  :-D   ROLL ROLL ROLL the Tide over.

We’ve got a 5th year senior now in Denard, there should be less panicking this year and more carving up the opposing team.  The other thing people may have forgotten is Michigan consistently kicked Nick Saban’s butt when he coached at MSU.    

Intheswamp:
The Wolverines might as well roll over and play dead like a possum...same themselves some pain.

In Saban's defense, he arrived in '95 to a know-nothing, busted up Michigan team who had a wonderful 5-6 record from the previous year and that couldn't beat the local neighborhood's kids playing in the local churchyard.  He left MSU in '95 after leading MSU to a 9-2 season.  MSU went on to beat Florida in the Citrus Bowl and end up ranked in the Top 10 for the season.

Roll (them wolverines flat) Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-D

Ed

BlueBee:
Are you kidding me?  Michigan a 13 point underdog to over rated Bama?  Here’s a tip for all you beeks, put your money on Michigan  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version