Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hokie Fans  (Read 22323 times)

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
Hokie Fans
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:59:28 pm »
Well it looks like our national championship hopes were dashed with last saturday's meeting the the Clemson Tigers.  I swear it pains me to see Beamer field a team that could be playing for a national championship every year be dashed by our so called offensive cordinator.  Steinspring is horrible I can sit in my living room and tell where the play is going.  Now I'm no expert but if I know what he is gonna call you can bet any defensive cordinator worth his pay check does too.  ACC championships are darn nice that's for sure but somewhere along the line VT is gonna have to wake up and fire him no matter how much money his family gives to the college I'm sure it's not as much as getting a national championship under their belts. 
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hokie Fans
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:27:56 pm »
I hear Rich Rodriguez is looking for a job.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 04:37:54 pm »
Heck right now anything is better then what we have.  Have a top defence every year and the worest mess of offense.  I just don't get why he is still there.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:40:44 pm »
Hankdog, what’s this new VG icon in place of your mug?

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:20:07 pm »
What’s the resonance frequency of Virginia Tech’s stadium?  

With all those Hokie fans jumping up and down at the end of that Miami game I was starting to get worried about its structural integrity....

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 03:40:40 pm »
That would be the Masonic square, compass, and letter G. 

As for Lane Stadium it's a pretty well put together place.  Been there a few times to watch games really wish I could get out there to see the VT vs. Miami game as Miami is probably just as big a rivelry as UVA.  It's so bad if you listen to the Miami broadcasters on the radio they don't go to Blacksburg they go to Blanksburg to play.  They are also the ones that tried to block VT's way into the ACC a few years back saying if VT went they weren't gonna go. 

But when the place gets cranked up you don't even hear yourself think. 

Offline beekeeperookie

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 01:08:10 pm »
Virginia tech is a beauitful college did tour there when I was a senior in high school.

anything